FloEFD is the ONLY computational fluid dynamics analysis tool that is truly embedded into major MCAD systems such as Creo, CATIA V5, Siemens NX, Solid Edge and SolidWorks. It tightly integrates with Inventor.
FloEFD is a full-featured 3D fluid flow, heat transfer analysis package that is both fast to learn and fast to use because it doesn’t come with the numerical complexity and meshing overheads of traditional high-end CFD
The benefits of FloEFD are:
- FloEFD uses your existing 3D CAD Geometry (Ex: Solid Works, CreO/Pro-E, CATIA, AutoCAD, UG etc.,) and solid model information such as features and parameters to simulate designs. Design Engineers can use FloEFD with less than 8 hours of training.
- FloEFD solver automatically detects the fluid region from your existing CAD model.
- FloEFD generates automatic meshing for the fluid.
- FloEFD supports laminar, transitional and turbulent flow regimes automatically within the same model.
- FloEFD offers an easy to use user interface and generate reports quickly in Microsoft Excel and Word.
ADD ON MODULES IN FLOEFD: