Prakriti Tecnics india Pvt Ltd has focused on providing the quality engineering consultancy involving CFD and FEA analysis to our clients.
We delight ourselves and our clients by providing an unmatched combination of CFD and FEA solutions with real life impact on design and development of innovative products. Our unique blend of skills and experience allows us to provide big-picture perspectives, share cross-disciplinary knowledge and clearly communicate insights in a way our competitors can’t.
FOLLOWING ARE THE SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE IN VARIOUS CAE VERTICALS:
ELECTRONIC COOLING :
we provide thermal solutions for wide range of electronic applications that include:
- computers and data processing,
- telecommunications equipment and network systems
- semiconductor devices, ICs and components
- aerospace and defense systems
- automotive and transportation systems
- consumer electronic
No matter how complex your airflow application is, modeling enables you to understand it more
comprehensively through the medium of virtual reality and computer 3D animation. As a result, you can:
- Thoroughly understand the multiple, interacting factors that influence airflow.
- Optimize design calculations of air volume and set point temperatures to enable dramatic savings in capital investment and system operating costs.
- Confidently predict and eliminate airflow problems or hazards early in the design process before building or renovation begins.
- Effectively troubleshoot airflow problems or hazards in and around existing facilities to ensure fast resolution with minimum downtime
- Dramatically reduce the time and cost while dramatically increasing the value of physical airflow testing and measurement.
- consumer electronic
HVAC can be applied to buildings of all types and sizes. atriums, shopping malls and office buildings theatres, airport terminals, storage facilities and warehouses telephone exchanges and data centers passenger comfort in vehicles air quality and contaminant control in laboratories, research facilities, hospitals and underground car parks.
In the past decade Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis became an essential part of Automobile designing. The reason to use CFD as an alternate of Experimentation is its cost effectiveness way of producing graphical engineering observations. These observations helps an Automobile engineer to optimize his design very prior to fabrication by giving him a better understanding of various components of the Automobile
CFD has been implemented into aero for various applications for more than 4 decades. There are various components in Aerospace industry which can be virtually wind tunnel tested using CFD, Analyzer has expertise in following areas:
De-icing, Aeroacoustics , Turbomachinery, Fuel system sloshing, Aerodynamic Load Estimation, Passenger Comfort and HVAC, Avionics Thermal Management, External and Internal Aerodynamics, Prediction of Lift, Drag, Shocks, and Flow separation, Intake, Exhaust, Nozzle, and Diffuser Aerodynamic Analysis.