FloVENT is Optimizing Airflow Design with Simulation software Since 1988, our Mechanical Analysis Division has played a pioneering role in the simulation of airflow in and around buildings by delivering high-quality analysis software for designers. The result is powerful Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software called FloVENT, which predicts 3D airflow, heat transfer and contamination dispersion in both internal and external environments.
Why Perform Airflow Modeling: No matter how complex your airflow application is, modeling enables you to understand it more comprehensively through the medium of virtual reality and computer 3D animation. As a result, you can:
- Thoroughly understand the multiple, interacting factors that influence airflow.
- Optimize design calculations of air volume and set point temperatures to enable dramatic savings in capital investment and system operating costs.
- Confidently predict and eliminate airflow problems or hazards early in the design process before building or renovation begins.
- Effectively troubleshoot airflow problems or hazards in and around existing facilities to ensure fast resolution with minimum downtime.
- Dramatically reduce the time and cost while dramatically increasing the value of physical airflow testing and measurement.